ODA 0.00% 15.0¢ orcoda limited

This stock is worth a punt. Three years ago I bought 10k @ .020c...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    This stock is worth a punt. Three years ago I bought 10k @ .020c and was quite happy when the SP took off to a decent rise. Then I watched as the SP went south and up until 4weeks ago I'd forgotten all about them. I'm surprised to see them take off again. Then I went back over my reasons for buying this stock in the first place. Given the previous and current financial global state, I cannot see a better placed stock at this price. Now I'm not going to make predictions on a utopian SP however, for 2-3c per share, a person gets to buy into a company that has diversification by way of mining tenements, logistics(last two Olympic games & games to come; FIFA world cup) and smart-phone technology. Mr Tsvetnenko is no dill, go and have a look at what he has done and wants to do in the present and the future. 123 learning is a positive sign (check out 'great education' gr8ed SP to get an idea of possible growth; the was 1c now it's $3.18). Once again I'm not suggesting SMA will do that, but my point is the stock is well placed.
    Furthermore, to all the knockers of the SMA board, get a grip. These guys have got all share holders a crack at a customer base of 1.3 billion, feel free to write where you will get that kind of opportunity at 2-3c. I just liquidated a further 10k of silver and grabbed more shares last Friday at 3c. I'm no newbie by the way, this stock might just do alright. Like most others on this forum, I sure as hell am not going to sit on the sidelines watching it go by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $15.55K 105.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62728 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.