ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Good Find & Good Reading Tim. The Japanese have been in India...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Good Find & Good Reading Tim.
    The Japanese have been in India for years & years moving quietly and capturing the markets they enter. Vehicles being the primary. But there is so much more they are into.
    After the Japanese come the Koreans, who also have a large footprint here. But lets not forget the Europeans, they too have been chugging along with Huge Investments & projects.
    I think it would be safe to say, the Chinese are at the tail end of entering India (due in part to their differences with India regarding Territories & Borders) and No Doubt will end up being the largest in years to come.
    Just like Australia, now, just about everything you buy is likely made or Imported from China or Manufactured by Chinese firms, Mobiles for example. A lot of the Indian products can't compete with their prices i.e. Christmas Lights, LED bulbs, Mobiles, Tools and the list goes not.............

Have to Hand it to them, once they enter a market, Watch Out!!

Hope our NSL + Chinese combination will be a story we can narrate to our kids in years to come, whilst we are sitting in places that we are all Dreaming of , if the World Still Exists. Ha ha
    Last edited by Vrall1: 13/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.