If we r talking about the same thing as in crypto currencies or...

1. 9,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 451
    If we r talking about the same thing as in crypto currencies or tokenization imo it will b distributed by each countries CB probably as in a hybrid system alongside side cash (at least to start with).That solves exchange rate issues etc ie each country has its crypto currency value just like cash.
    Apple (apple pay) tried to develop an in house nfc tokenization system and they delayed the release of their nfc phone by a couple of years.
    After coming to the conclusion there r to many obvious problems with a private currency they scrapped it .
    CB's will introduce their crypto currency when the volume of nfc purchases increase to a viable value within each country.
    China is the first country to introduce a crypto currency,i believe korea will b next then japan.
    Some suggest it will b the end of alipay and ten cents,ifeel it will make no difference .
    My concern is i hope they keep cash as a back in case there r technical issues at any point when trying to use a technology produced currency ie u can't hold such a currency..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.