PLT 0.70% 70.5¢ plenti group limited

Jukes,I tend to agree with your general concept that management...

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Jukes,

I tend to agree with your general concept that management are projecting forcasts, but are having problems about following through...........thence the lack of info recently. There was some problem with China distribution, but thought that was sorted?...........they say they have 17 contracts, but we never seem to hear with who or expected quantities.............I just feel things are going slower and or they are having unexpected problems..........they are employing more factory staff, so that is a good sign.

Jukes I was not at the 2006 AGM.............but have been contacted by management and have spoken on the phone, probably 12 months ago now to Polartechnics.

I was considering sending an email and or phoning to see what was up.....I think the company is pushing the Self-Sampling Cerviscreen to the fore and concentrating their activities in that direction, they are maintaining their Truscreen customers but I suspect they have newer versions based on the DIY Self Sampling Cerviscreen which is a protable version of Truscreen and I think Truscreen version has been improved and modified in some way.......These are assumptions on my own research.

The share price I feel is partly the market sentament at the moment and lack of news from Polartechnics.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 70.5¢ 70.5¢ $8.995K 12.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18316 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 1195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.