GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

china steel demand rebounding as nation adds r, page-52

1. ibt
    96 Posts.
    yes lets give those directors a break, poor poor them and their inflated wages to do what my bordier collie can do for a bone or because you think they deserve it because it is such a hard job or they have good mates. Hey lets buy in today because we think its a good price so their mates can shorten this stock which is all legal because we have no proof because of isic & asx need to keep there jobs and we buy in again because its a good price because of so and so excuse - let me bang my head on a brick wall while I bleed and do it again. I wish I had a sex partner like this hey! Last week the asx goes up but gbg goes down and when the asx goes down then gbg can go down without people asking any questions. I think its all about Cypress and the next one is because Julie and Tim are splitting over her hair. Why would the mining companies want to make money when they have to pay the mining tax when they can wait a few more months and declare and not pay the mining tax. Maybe its just China and there games while asic & asx just sit back and wait for more evidence but then what can they do but say its ok because we bend to your rules as we love your money and don't care if you F... those mum and dad investors because we can always support them on the dole... and as for Australian super leaving our shores well those companies will be owned by overseas investors anyway - its all about vegimaite?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.