A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

China study published!!!!, page-35

1. 2 Posts.
    Well, not really impossible, there just needs to have enough interest for this type of study to be conducted by a group who is not financially supported by the actual company.
    I can understand it needs to be financed by the drug company if its some cutting edge technology for a cancer treatment going through phase 1-3 trials since noone will have the resource to perform these kind of research, but cows protein should be doable without direct funding from A2.
    I agree its straightforward, but the 'independent' will be hard to convince with the disclosure to the public, which is irrelevant whether it is double blinded etc etc, because only the authors would know that.
    What I am trying to say is that this study hasn't really add much to what we already know and have, and therefore the SP will not take off because of it. To take the evidence to the next level, it will need a better quality research.
    I have publish papers on pubmed and there are a lot of dodgy papers online. Not saying this one is, but you just need to think after reading the paper whether the public will buy into it and not take it directly face value. if there is a meta-analysis, it would be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.