AEV 8.33% 1.1¢ avenira limited

...and just to reconfirm what i posted earlier have a read at...

1. 2,102 Posts.
    ...and just to reconfirm what i posted earlier have a read at this

==========================================================
    http://www.stackyard.com/agriservices/arable/new/080228.html

Crop Market Update from Gleadell
    28/02/08

FERTILISER

There are a number of reasons why the price of potash is continuing to rise.

Supplies of potash fertilisers are struggling to keep up with rising demand around the world.

A potash mine in Russian has been out of production for several months due to a collapse caused by flooding, leading to a sharp increase in prices.

This situation is likely to persist until additional capacity comes on line, to set up a new mining operation which could take 2-3 years.

The current phosphate shortage is also causing major problems for the animal feed sector – what has caused this shortage?

The price of sulphur, an essential raw material in the production of phosphate fertilizers, has increased by 300% in the last 2 months.

All phosphate has to be imported into the UK and phosphates are in short-supply worldwide.

China, in particular, is short of supplies of phosphate because of strong demand for food.

Phosphate exports from China have dropped this year due to government policies to make more product available for local farmers.

Most Northern Europe/UK phosphate comes from North Africa, which in turn also supplies rock phosphate/phosphoric acid to other countries like Bulgaria and Poland to produce granular phosphate. Rising demand has meant prices have risen.

Brazil, this year alone will plough up 1.5 million acres of grassland for maize production which will divert 100,000 tonnes of diammonium phosphate away from Europe.

Think on – as these high P and K prices are here to stay.

===========================================================

We have a bright future with MAK people, hold on tight....

I hope the moderator this time realise that it's relevant to MAK.

Cheers to all and have a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $34.79K 3.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104180 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1455163 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.