LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

China Taiwan and REs, page-20

1. 893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    There is a big picture here with Rare Earths. LYC would have disappeared years ago if it wasnt for the tie up with the Japanese group that supported them in return for guaranteed supply. It is a very close knit association. Ive forgotten the name of the group but they provided LYC with a payment holiday and could have provided additional capital when they needed to develop Kalgoorlie. The Japanese and Chinese cannot work with each other. There is an absolute hostility. China stopped the supply to them in the past which led to the arrangment.
    Irrespective of the price of the Rare Earths LYC is not going anywhere. The share price will go up and down. It was $1-24 and I sold out for $5-50.
    $5-50 is probably that new low. USA elites are dumb as but they cannot afford to be dependent on china for rare earths. They required chinese input to get critical parts made for their military !!!. The price can change in a moment. If Trump is returned tariffs will be returned to some degree on almost everything. For a few years everything may not be absolutely brutal because it would sink USA. Total Non supply would be an act of war as it would cripple the USA. The only reason there is total non supply is that China could be crippled if the USA took certain steps. It could plunge their domestic economy into a state which could engender serious unrest. The chinese needs jobs and income and they dont get it from domestic consumption.
    So LYC are a great medium term investment. Ive none at the moment. Waiting for a new low. Then sell out and leave my profit in shares. Keep doing this so it doesnt matter what the share price is and one day it will blow up in a great way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.