BKT 3.51% 5.9¢ black rock mining limited

Highly unlikely FP, whilst the truth is often stranger than...

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Highly unlikely FP, whilst the truth is often stranger than fiction, the 16% free carry was only ratified for WKT after a considerable delay and there are others in Tanzania waiting as well, so we are not on our own.
    Africa moves at Africa's own pace.

Chinese interests seem happy to tie up supply of Bkt's best in class concentrate and that way they will have what they want without the worry of running a mine.

It is my understanding that there are offers of funding but the Company has elected to call in expertise assistance to ameliorate the final result, i.e. minimal dilution.
    From Copulos down now one wants any more dilution that absolutely necessary. Imagine what it would cost Copulos! This requires a massive amount of work that has to be waded through and it can only be achieved as quickly as it can be achieved.
    I don't have a clue but I would be guessing some time in October.
    I'm as confident as I can be this will be funded if the demand for graphite of Bkt's quality is as we are led to believe, as it's hard to find a project which is better all facts considered.
    There are obviously a lot of options which are taking more time than John de Vries indicated earlier this year and the market has quite logically factored this into the sp.

Tanzania would be doing itself a lot of damage to play games like that.
    I believe the relationships is first rate, but Africa is Africa.

Let's hope the wait is worth it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $73.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ $15.58K 268.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1362754 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 624581 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.