PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

china to build 10 new reactors per year

1. 284 Posts.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/16/business/global/16chinanuke.html?scp=5&sq=&st=nyt

China could well build up to 500 new reactors in the next fifty years if they stick to a 10 new reactors per year build program outlined in above Dec 16th New York Times article.

Hmmmm...demand for Uranium is definitely on the rise....

I sincerely hope PEN can demonstrate the probable capacity to economically produce over 2 million+ lbs uranium per year for over 20 years. (DYOR)

We then have an almost 100% certainty multi-bagger. (IMHO)

Because at that output we can forward sell into a rising market and derive excellent net earnings compared with most other producers.

As far as a SWOT analysis goes 'Strengths', 'Weaknesses', 'Opportunities' (Grades, Finance, Environmental, Permitting, Uranium Futures, Resource Measure, Opex, Capex, Manage, Management Competency)are well discussed and proven to be de-risked here...read HangSeng's and NYLEX's and others' excellent posts.

Whereas 'Threats' are certain unpredictable inponderables such as relative rate of political warming to nuclear power in USA, potential nuclear accident/terrorism anywhere in the world, or unforseen technical/plant development issues, or catastrophic worldwide financial systems collapse. (Oh forgot meteorite collision with Earth causing total extinction of human life-forms)

As far as I can ponder it, you've as much chance of losing out on PEN in 2010 from a base of 4 cents, as you have of being bitten by a white pointer shark. Since more people die of bee-stings, and I regularly go body boarding at Wategoes Bay at sunset, I am going to disregard the big shark fantasies that stir in my mind and focus on the fantasy of a comfy retirement.

Go the PEN in 2010

PM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.