PEN 2.38% 8.2¢ peninsula energy limited

Hey PatrickM, nice analogy.Although you did forgot to mention...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Hey PatrickM, nice analogy.

Although you did forgot to mention giant underground man eating worms terrorizing the wyoming mining community,(remember the movie tremors, one of my favourites)lol.

Been doing some more comparisons, just cant help myself.
    (figures may be wrong so of course DYOR)

Toro Energy(TOE) has roughly about a billion shares on issue and from what I see, have just recently raised around 60million to be used for BFS which has started at their Wiluna project (WA) and also to be used for further exploration on other projects.

A combined measured, indicated and inferred resource totalling around 25ml lbs U3O8 at the Wiluna project, using a heap leach process based on open pit mining and costing around 195 million in initial construction costs at an average of 563 lbs per year. Which they happen to be saying is of low capital intensity(If this is low whats Lance).

They are targeting production around 2012/2013 and will be making a development decision on the project late 2011.

They are currently trading at 14cents down from a recent 26cents.

Now compare those initial construction costs and recovery rates with Pens Lance project and we are looking at a very de-risked project.

NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $261.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $536.5K 6.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.