RHK 0.00% 77.0¢ red hawk mining limited

come on campers did you all dump so much money in to speccies...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    come on campers did you all dump so much money in to speccies that you now cant put food on the table?, said it before, recessions last approximately 12months (DYOR) in this time FMS will have only just finished drilling IO then theres the phosphate as well as continuing diamond exploration. Its been said before an IO mine will take up to four years to establish, certainly not by the end of 09. My loses are on paper makes not difference to my life! I hold all of my speccies with the knowledge they are so, but i watch and learn and read read read cause some time near the end of next year things are tentatively going to swing and its some blue chip heavy weights i wont at a once in a twenty year bargain cycle.
    Sorry for banging on but Know your enemy (recession), know your self, know the ground in which you fight and you will never be beaten.
    In 1720 the South Sea bubble caused Isak Newton to loose his cash he was reported to say "I can predict the movements of the stars and planets but not the madness of man!"
    Please think clearly, what is it you wont now and tomorrow.......your investments are your own
    Flaming......;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.