PLS 3.83% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

Xav. You will not find me defending China. In fact anyone that...

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Xav. You will not find me defending China. In fact anyone that has really lived there is well aware of the shortcomings and myself more than most. It's a bitter sweet scenario, insidious and amazing. Just about any description you can think of can describe China.

Also totally agree on Mao and Deng and have spent years studying the CCP since it's inception. However the idea of bumbling bureaucrats is as true as it's false. On some levels, absolutely, on others .. no way. The Chinese lithium market is in fact totally dependent on the CCP and SOE's. They make the rules and those same rules have allowed the industry to flourish and get the hop on the west. We can call it what we want but a lack of foresight from the top is not a description I would use. In fact those same CCP top bureaucrats and SOE's will likely lead the world out of the filth that many think is okay to leave for future generations. SOE's certainly were zombie's in the past. Do not miss the change in strategy that is underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.98
Change
0.110(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $8.969B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.99 $3.10 $2.95 $98.90M 32.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 16986 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 175531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.