PLS 2.81% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

I can't disclose where I work but I speak with my colleagues and...

1. 93 Posts.
    I can't disclose where I work but I speak with my colleagues and we discuss this stock, and EVs, and green infrastructure nearly on a daily basis. The more we talk about it the more we believe mankind needs it. I like to potter around my place and love working on the garden, growing your own veggies, thinking about getting some chooks, and seriously considering fitting the Aussie version of the power wall. Already have more than enough solar panels on the roof, just need to get the power storage matter sorted and I'm getting myself closer to self sufficiency. Happy days in that regard, but when we talk about full EV advancing further past hybrid technology what I see is a bright future which I believe will have positive impact on any economy as it will create jobs, it will create investment opportunities, create tax revenue, and so much more. How? Because we have so much infrastructure to build for it to support the EV revolution. The more you adopt a cleaner existence, the more you are embracing a certain lifestyle. Live clean, look after our planet, be happy, and let's do something magnificent in our lifetime that enables us to hand over a beautiful and sustainable world for our kids, and there kids, and so on, and so on. Wishing all holders the best
    Wolf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
-0.090(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.15 $3.17 $3.06 $206.5M 66.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212414 $3.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.12 1870994 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.