LYC 0.82% $6.16 lynas rare earths limited

China/US Trade War, page-89

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    Xi cannot be seen as taking a kick in the b*lls from Trump to his home population, nor the entire world who will be watching the G-20 Summit.

My guess is that nothing will be firmly resolved at that meeting unless Trump begins to cave, given that the Democratic debates and primaries are right around the corner. Xi should let the Democrats take the trade fight to Trump.

Xi would actually do well to harden his position to weaken Trumps standing going into the summer.

I live in California. I keep up with events. Trump is a complete mess, and the country is in tatters. Forget about our low unemployment figues. I can tell you that they are acheived by Americans working two jobs at McDonalds and KFC. Google: Most Americans Cannot Scape $400.00 Together For a Family Emergency, and then talk to me about silly Red Hats and #MAGA. Our family farms are on the verge of collapse. Boeing cant sell planes because of Trumps deregulation of the FAA, which stopped oversight of the 737 Max.

Xi will be tough. And 25% tariffs on RE will hurt us badly, and boost LYC in the meantime. A complete ban on exports of RE's is not just Xi's trump card. Via the WTO, he can claim Reasons of National Security. It would be a knockout punch back to that crooked bully in the White House. We shareholders have more room to run.

Xi knows an end to these trade tensions is a vote winner! Why give it to Trump ?!?

Already there is serious talk of a rate cut to offset this disastrous trade policy. Shows how fragile we really are!

IMO. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.16
Change
0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.16 $6.29 $6.14 $17.46M 2.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8398 $6.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.