SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi Aj,I have no information in regards to what JK and Co are...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Hi Aj,

I have no information in regards to what JK and Co are doing after Medica but any proposed trip to China at this stage by all or any one of Hallam, Kerins and Sun may be no more than the continuum of the process of establishing relations with the Chinese. This is always a lengthy and time consuming process but essential in retaining transparency whilst doing business in China. It is my understanding that the Chinese have fully tested Oraline IV and it has been found to be most suitable for integration into the Drug testing programs designated by the DPS. It is worth noting that Oraline IV like its improved sister version Oraline VIII displays great flexibility in application. Since the Chinese have identified Ketamine as a drug of interest, it is not a logistical issue for SBN to reconfigure the test strips to accomodate the drug Ketamine. As a result, I doubt very much whether Oraline VIII would be that much of an interest to the DPS at this stage. However, the landscape may change as it ofetn does and so the demand for Oraline VIII with it?

I understand that the China JV with SiYi is developing extremely well and fairly obviously, a successful outcome in that JV will be very, very positive for Sun Biomedical Ltd. going forward.

As I have previously stated and as indicated by the excellent findings of Vintage today, Mexico for a short term play could be very exciting since it would seem clear to me that the current push is at the grassroots level with young school kids. Mexican parents of schoold aged children seem to be embracing the less invasive saliva test approach and naturally have reservations about the urine test regime that is both invasive and time consuming to execute. I would have thought that any news or confirmation re the import license for large quantities of Oraline will allign nicely with the recently sourced news today.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.