TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

China Wants TON, page-17

1. 1,774 Posts.
    I don't think he needs to rush anything. Of course, it doesn't hurt for him to go there as much as possible to get a feel for how the biggest consumer of the resource operates but I think it's extremely important from here that each tonne he commits to supplying is done so in a strategic and holistic way. I don't expect him t and definitely hope he doesn't sign away 100% of TONs capacity within months on a first in best dressed basis.

I'm not implying that TON doesn't already have a clear cut strategy, and I totally understand that there's no way we could expect them to share this publicly at this point in time, just saying that if things are done right new off takes will take a little longer than the first. But I think with further announcements and releases we will shortly be able to piece together what the grand scheme is, and like it or not China will be front and centre of that plan!

Rio and BHP were built on China, live off China, and so will TON. Maybe even under the same roof one day
    Last edited by trythree: 07/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.