china warns australia, page-44

1. 84,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    evening all,

"the Chinese must be licking their lips knowing they have a weakly led Nation south of them with just about everything they need.

Good point. Ideally bring back Keating, Howard would do as well"

Howard would do as well??

Is this the same howard who took us to war on false pretense?

You have to be joking. What worse crime can a National leader commit than to wrongfully take his nation to war?
    The man shoud be in jail.

As to china licking their lips for an australia with a weak leader??

do you really think if china had military aspirations about australia any difference at all would be made by having a weak or strong leader?? If you hadn't noticed there are 2 billion of the buggers - and they are smart, unlike some other neighbours we have.

A weak leader in that particular case might be our saving grace whereas a strong leader might damm well get us all killed.

imo australia should just do what it wants to do and keep both the USA and china as friends if possible.

If it ain't possible - then have the guts to call it how you want it ---------- I don't see NZ being badly hurt by telling the yanks where to get off several years ago when they banned their military ships because they didn't want neuc. ships in their ports.

Are they friends now - yes.

China will be whatever it will be - it does not have a big history of going outside it's borders - the US does -make of it what you will.

Also china does have a history of being lectured on human rights - so it would seem a natural carryon to me for it to lecture other nations that have been so helpful with their 'guidance'.

And one of those big lecturers is the USA - god loving, right doing, land of the free - lectures china on human rights whilst going to war for all the wrong reasons and then running a giant torture camp called Guantanamo Bay.

personally I would have been stunned if china had kept growing and kept it's mouth shut.

have a good night

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.