STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Some cynics may accuse this thread of being nothing more than...

1. 985 Posts.
    Some cynics may accuse this thread of being nothing more than the equivalent of a Hitler Youth rally pep speech........but I don't give a flying!

The Dow was well and truely oversold to nearly 400basis points on Friday...our markets will get spanked today, that is a given....

Regardless of the fact that the DOW was sold down on irrational emotional fear with the ghost of 87' whispering "BOO"......the great US success story is faltering....The Empire is crumbling....and any one of the thousands of books available on coffee-table economics argue this point well......Debt levels, deficit levels (Fact: The US deficit is so vast that if interest rates were return to those rates of the late 80s then the US would need every single dollar of IRS tax revenue just to pay the interest on the debt!!.....Bankrupt), falling USD, etc etc...

Going forward (and now) it is all about CHINA....China's economy is growing faster than any other case in point in history...200% faster than post-war Japan........in fact the Chinese economy has grown 3 times the rate the US economy grew from 1978 to now - in just the past 10 years!!

45% of the world's concrete is poured into China every year.........28% of the world's steel is used in construction......1million people are lifted out of poverty every month......and a city the size of Brisbane is grown every month.....

And this is just the start.........and ICP are in positon to the the number #1 ATM company in China - the largest ATM cardholder market in the world....everytime a Chinese withdraws 500Yuan from a ICP (Neotek) atm we get coin.....

With this in mind, if you close out your long position on ICP today because the DOW krapped itself on the back of just 3 company earnings, and an off-the-cuff remark by Caterpillar CEO.........then I pity the fool!!

News coming this week or next.....you can call Tengy (CEO) and he will tell you same......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.