SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

China will pay 100 million USD for SYA Authier Lithium

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    China will pay 100 million USD for SYA Authier Lithium

SYA share holders, look at the latest deal from China buyer for Canadian Lithium,translated by google
    News:
    http://shupeidian.bjx.com.cn/html/20171019/856390.shtml

China and Australia lithium industry 60 million US dollars in the gold Lingnan 60% of the benefits of lithium project

Recently, the gold Lingnan announcement shows that its wholly owned subsidiary of the global Star Mining Company plans to sell the Canadian Morocco Lithium mine project 60% interest to the Australian state lithium industry, the transaction price of 60 million US dollars.
    According to the data, the Moplan Lithium Mine is an untapped lithium pegmatite project, which contains 20 exploration rights, with a total exploration area of 416.31 hectares. According to the third-party mineral resources assessment agency RPA 2011 assessment report shows that the mineral resources of the alumina grade grade 0.60% when the amount of ore resources of 14.249 million tons, the average grade of lithium oxide 1.40%. Which proved the amount of ore resources of 471.90 million tons; control of the amount of ore resources of 6.751 million tons; speculation of the amount of ore resources of 277.90 million tons.
    It is understood that Mo Bolang lithium resources are not yet mined.
    Jin Jinnan said that through the sale of this asset, is conducive to the company focused on the main business, revitalize inefficient assets, optimize the asset structure, improve asset operation efficiency. The sale of the Morocco project is expected to result in a net profit of approximately $ 11 million for the company.
    This acquisition is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenzhen Guoao Mining & Investment Partnership (Limited Partnership), which is principally engaged in the development of lithium project and the purification of spodumene.
    In fact, in the new energy vehicle power battery burst outlet, including the current material enterprises, battery companies, capital are increasing efforts to lay the upstream lithium mineral resources.
    It is understood that the current, including Tianqi Lithium, Ganfeng Lithium, Shanshan, Rongli Lithium, Ruifu Lithium and other lithium carbonate enterprises are also actively adding capacity, investment or equity participation in overseas lithium resources company. Even the domestic mainstream cobalt producer Huayou cobalt industry, is also extending the tentacles to the field of lithium, intended to share a cup of soup. Battery companies, including BYD, Ningde era, Waters and other enterprises are also actively involved in the upstream lithium mineral resources layout.
    It is noteworthy that the mine to mention lithium technology is more mature and stable, but there is still the difficulty of mining, from Asia's largest lithium mine Lijiagou mine mine infrastructure construction stagnation, nearly 4 years, almost no output situation can be seen.
    (GGII) analysis, whether it is material enterprises, battery companies, capital, investment lithium need to have strong financial strength, strong business development needs, improve the industrial chain management and other hardware and software conditions. Otherwise, too radical just worth the candle.
    The original title: Australia and Macao lithium industry 60 million dollars in the acquisition of gold Lingnan 60% lithium mine project interests

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $286.5K 10.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 7497011 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 5105482 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.