AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

china zn concentrate imports up , page-11

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: re:china zn concentrate up.sackblabbeth Sorry Sack didnt see your response till now.

The big advantage BT had with Dikulushi was that he could stage the project so that made it easier for him to virtually self start it.

Perkoa is basically what one might call a medium sized operation that can only be whacked straight in with no real staging possible.That being the case I dont know that necessarily having a good hands on mining head on the board is a great advantage.It cant hurt,but as long as Aim can surround themselves with quality mine management and contractors then I cant see why it cant be a success.

Tastarga will beg to differ.

I note that Aim have been able to bring Adama Barry onto the team as the Burkina Faso Manager for Aim.Looks like he doesnt have bad credentials having managed the Poura underground gold mine in the 90's.So he cant be too much of a mug at the game.They also have an experienced Mine Manager in Vic Fitzmauritz and now have Byrnecut as well who seem keen to make the most from Perkoa with their new approach which has brought the start-up date of concentrate production well forward.

So its not as if Aim is flying blind.The problem I hope they dont have is getting too carried away with trying to refine Perkoa too much and not just getting on with it due to too many cooks in the kitchen with regards to contractors.This may well have already happened in putting back some kind of offtake/finance deal as they have had to go back over the Bfs costings when dropping the shaft/decline design and increasing the size of the box cut to allow faster decline establishment.

Culturally,I mean what can you say.I think whats more important is that they have been able to wangle Perkoa for such a cheap price.Now lets hope he's up to the task of geting this thing off the ground.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.11K 60.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14109 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.