AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: china zn concentrate imports up.jc Im not trying to stop you...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: china zn concentrate imports up.jc Im not trying to stop you JC but be aware that there are those who will work this sp whilst they can.The very fact that it gets bought back up to 13c nearly every time it dips below is testimony to this fact.

Its a time honoured game that instos/brokers play to get a stock cheap and they play on the emotions of the unstable buyer.

Like has been said before if your not prepared to hold on the fundamentals of the stock and are worried more about your short term loss/gain then maybe it is time to move on.

Its a pity that I cant bring up Avl's old chart.This is exactly the type of market it had to put up with for Dilkulushi through the finance project development phase.It didnt actually garner much support until some analysts were taken over to Dikulushi en-masse and shown the physical mine development.

One has to realise that once a stock is worth buying from a large insto's pov/brokers(for their clients) that they will only pay so much for it and that results in the time honoured practice of capping.One of the problems with the Oz market is that there are really only a couple of types of investor at this level.Once a stock reaches this level its only the insto's with a higher risk taking profile that will support such pre-finance stocks and like I say they are NOT going to pay any ore than they absolutely have to.

I can only go by "gut feel" as to whether Perkoa will get the necessary project developments in place.Atm with virtually no news flow and the company saying little more than "we have sorted who we will go with for our offtakes",which was supposed to have been done in June/July,that there will be sp weakness.LOI's do little to add to a projects value and the markets buying confidence.What they really want to see is just what the company will be getting for their zinc,as do the financing banks I assume.

Either this is going to happen with a flury in the next couple of months or there is something majorly wrong with Perkoa thats not being said to market.If there is little to no project finance/offtake development by the AGM there will be some very sweaty directors as Im pretty sure there will be some there that want some answers.

Something else to keep in mind is the UK market also has the LME to ride along with and this may create more of a heart on sleeve attitude to the Aim sp in the UK.Note that zinc is down a few percent O/N so its not overly surprising that its been sold off a bit.

Not an easy decision to make for you JC.Good luck with whichever way you go.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $89.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.11K 60.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14109 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 1086 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.