VYS 2.74% 35.5¢ vysarn limited

china

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

I have just found this about one company in China that wants to start up a new 800,000 tonnes per year alumina refinery, now I know that we are all talking about the Aus and the US plants, but when we have the US up and running and then Canada HOW BIG WILL CHINA BE I WONDER !!

I know its still a long way off but I sure that most of us here on hc, will still be in MHM in 4-5 + years from now I know that I will be.

I have found some links below on secondary aluminium in china, also read that there were 1,000 secondary aluminum smelters in China,

Don't forget that Alcoa is also doing business in China
    so just think, when we have all of our technology up and working what will the sp be then.

China will use about 19 million metric tons of aluminum this year, Alcoa said. Europe, the second-biggest market, will consume about 6.9 million tons, the company said. Alcoa estimates global demand will expand 12 percent this year, compared with 13 percent in 2010. Use in Asia excluding China will increase 15 percent, from 10 percent last year, it said.

Here are the links below I hope that you all enjoy the read its night time reading I think, you might want a glass of wine or two for the reading that is.

/www.sigmacorp.com/eng/intro/intro.aspx

www.worldal.com/news/china/2011-01-18/129531559632894.shtmlsecondary aluminium in china

www.worldal.com/news/unitedstates/2011-01-12/129479390732741.shtml

www.lightmetalage.com/producers.php#C

www.alu.com.cn/enNews/NewsInfo_11485.html

/www.alcircle.com/NewsRoom.aspx?page=secondary_aluminium

/search.avg.com/?p=2&q=secondary+aluminium+in+china&d=4da252bc&tp=ab&v=6.103.018.001&l=en-US&i=26

China's Yunnan Aluminum which plans to start up its new 800,000 tonnes per year alumina refinery in May expects commercial output in June and hopes to ramp up to full capacity by July to August. The refinery when in operation will mark the company's debut in alumina production.

The source said that we plan to start trial output in May and should see first output in June. But then it will take a couple more months to reach capacity, so actual output this year will probably reach about 300,000 tonnes. Next Year we should be able to reach a full 800,000 tonnes output.

Yunnan Aluminum's new alumina output will be used mainly to feed the company's 500,000 tonnes per year primary aluminum and aluminum products smelting operations. The company currently obtains its alumina feed from both overseas imports and domestic purchases.

The link below is about Apple�s use of aluminum cases in iphones a good read also.

www.alu.com.cn/enNews/NewsInfo_11151.html

Now the next link is a ripper we all know of the growth of MHM, MHM has to be the best GROWTH STORY IN THE ASX IF NOT THE WORLD LOL my opinions only, after Aus, US, Canada, China, Russia, Europe whats next???

------------------------------------------- INDIA ------------------------------------------------------------

India is the next big thing in Aluminium they are just starting to see the benefits of Aluminium and the potential use of this metal of the future for them, now the link below is also a good read.

www.worldal.com/exhibition/india/2010-12-07/129170447231956.shtml

THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS NEED ALUMINIUM THEREFOR WILL ALWAYS NEED MHM AND ITS TECHNOLOGY!!!!

That's if someone hasn't taking over us (MHM) for a very very good price for its share holders, time will tell that one I think but who knows what the future holds for us (MHM), but one thing I do know is that the GROWTH IN MHM HAS ONLY JUST STARTED AND HOW FAR IT WILL GO I HOPE TO THE MOON!!!!

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $40.47K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1423 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 66570 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.