AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

China, page-95

1. 2,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    It surprises me how some people bang on time & time again with their meaningless diatribe supporting their agenda. They come here make their money via trading in & out, then hang around "chest beating" doom and gloom. It really shows their true colours & IMO their credibility becomes ZERO. The commentary they make on ANY stock becomes worthless purely based on how they conduct themselves.
    AVZ is a strategic resource, Coy's NEED what we have, the obstacles will be overcome and many, including the local communities around Manono will benefit emensly from the future development of this mine.
    The Chinese have documented strategys with specific wording of "friend to friend" transactions, along with first world implementation and operational policy's benefiting all involved, with focus on giving back to the locals.
    The Chinese need what we have and they are a country that gets sheet done !!

the #monsterofmanono = game changer, and IMO the owner will have major influence over Li pricing moving forward and no rehetoric from the uneducated will change my POV.

GLTA .... our destiny is near.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.