PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

china

1. 1,421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    I get the impression more happening in china than the company has told us. The company has released some contract info but these have lacked details. So far officially we have won $6.3m in contracts made up of the canal project $5m and I believe 2 other ones about $1.3m. These 2 have seen no details and the canal one I don't believe we know the location, size or length.
    If the sales in china for 6 months has been $3.5m I would say the 2 smaller contract have been done as we had only completed about 40% of the canal project.
    With the interview last week we find out with have about 20 sea container mini factories/ pumping stations. Since no other contracts have been officially released are all these mini factories working on the same canal? Or are some already working on other projects?
    With canal project because of the lack of detail ie length hard to tell, is it 20km long and a station very kilometre ? 10km long and one very 500m , who knows, or are some of these stations deployed on other jobs? I have a feeling the later might be the case. Bhzq work comes with ongoing maintenance contracts are some of these stations already working on some of bhzq past projects? Or new projects not realeased.? Just a thought. Anyone else got more thoughts on these mini pumping stations?

With the interview last week I got the impression when LF was discussing the scope of work to be done in china the comments about one being 5 times Sydney harbour and one 50 square kilometres these wasn't general comments these where prefic projects they are looking at.

Should be a very interesting year ahead of us

Thanks
    Mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.