MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Jenita,well how long is a piece of string....??difficult to...

1. 312 Posts.
    Jenita,

well how long is a piece of string....??

difficult to predict where the share price should sit given so many variables...both internal and external influences that can cause the share price to deviate from my expectations...lets just say that going on the information that we have at hand I would expect higher prices down the track...but we have some negative short term sentiment towards the stock...that has seen the share price depressed since the whole sub-prime thing...

given that I think China and Australian projects have potential to be major cash flow producers...very productive coal seams in very good locations near potential gas markets...

SA could be anything... from major to minor still much exploration to be done but on current results looking positive....

Key management who have experience and potential to develop assets...

cash in bank...& the environmental issues that should help the company with most gov in support of the CBM industry...but this is all old news but nevertheless we have some key ingredients to see the share price push north...but first will need to weather these short term influences...maybe some good news out would help to kick start...

all in all I'm very comfortable holding for the long term in the spec growth portfolio....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.