NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Could the ADSB module have been sold to a Chinese company and...

1. 1,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Could the ADSB module have been sold to a Chinese company and the paperwork has not caught up?

The unit could have been bench tested hence the narrowing in on a location and apparent movement.

I feel that we have a great sandpit to play in for the time being and would like to see growth in cash flow in the current sand pits we have access to.

I remember a conversation with a gamer friend of my son. He is a back hoe driver in Tassie yet self wrote a program that was able to find the hooks of any gaming software.

He suggested that the way it worked meant he could find the hooks of pretty much any software.

Likewise, I was consulting to a camera company that made machine vision equipment. They were made from OTS technology (a term I stole from NEAs original patent) so really nothing great about that aspect. What made it special was the specifically written software for each and every application.

One afternoon in Auckland a person of Chinease appearance turned up on the doorstep and offered a wad of cash for a camera he needed to take back home on his flight in a "few hours". This was impossible to meet because of stock and lack of software to drive it. He assured us they could do the rest.

We always wondered if he didn't really know what he would have bought and what would have happened if we sold him the $20k camera.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.