LYC 0.78% $7.76 lynas rare earths limited

China, page-6

1. 6,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1616
    Whilst Lynas continues very lucrative daily operations and building to scale for future demand the - for which will see further shortfalls in supply as evidenced previously by scaling of EV'S/HEV'S - WIND TURBINES and the long list - but now the HUGE increase in global defense spending. So whilst we are not immediate such as oil and gas rapid spikes - REO'S will be a very long term demand - constrained supply - high prices - when the oil/gas scenario fades - for which it was always destined to with the whole global green shift.

Putin knows such - his oil/gas monopoly was going to erode - no longer to be a weapon - for him now it is the nuclear weapon. How can the ROW kowtow to him - sorry Fn emotional here (Thailand) with so much international news coverage (Warnie) - kowtow to his threats of nuclear - he will/he does see how effective it is and he will use it time after time. China sitting on the fence disgraceful - well obviously they are not - and therefore one can clearly understand the constraints/attempts to reduce their rise. US have been at it for years and now as we see - the whole world is watching at these EU nations voting are clear for the ROW to envisage what can/will happen if US - NATO and many others. What about our quad partner India - pathetic.

This is appalling what is happening to these people and country - I know it happens in many places and for very long time/periods - wtf is wrong with people? Power - Greed - Control. When this is resolved I just hope NATO etc get serious about many other countries enduring such and intervene. Military ruled countries - next door here in Cambodia awful - Myanmar appalling. Sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.