SYR 6.98% 23.0¢ syrah resources limited

"certainly does not EXCLUDE a per annum arrangement, as Tobyjack...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "certainly does not EXCLUDE a per annum arrangement, as Tobyjack claims."

It (PER ANNUM) must be written in "invisible ink" then Prime1 - I do not see any reference to PER ANNUM in this statement below on the official SYR website. If you cannot see/read it, one must assume it's not VISIBLE/INCLUDED. Nor is it obvious to any new investor who relies on the website . Perhaps you need to speak to Browiththemo regarding his nitpicking solution?

"Under the MOU, Chalieco will buy 80,000 to 100,000 tonnes of flake graphite and an amount of >98% V2O5chemical powder or flake products to be determined. The MOU requires the parties to negotiate a legally binding offtake agreement within three months of signing the MOU. The final offtake agreement will firm up V2O5 volume requirements and also both graphite and V2O5 pricing"

"There is absolutely no obligation on SYR to reveal precise details of the MOU with Chinalco, or any other MOU for that matter. Most of the contents would almost certainly be rightly regarded as confidential."

Very interesting statement Prime1. Do you remember this conversation/comments made when two other graphite companies announced MOU's....

"Moloch makes an excellent point. The Kibaran agreement is for 10K tonnes per year, and the Focus Graphite announcement says: "up to 40K tonnes per year" (whatever "up to" means in practice)."

and

"I mean seriously, did anyone even read Focus' ann re so-called offtake agreement, in particular the two lines which basically meant that while 'binding' it may not eventuate because no BFS has yet been completed. Good one!"

So according to the law to Prime1, SYR everyone else has an obligation to spell out every minute detail of their MOU/Off Take, but SYR does not. If I an borrow this line - "GOOD ONE!" lol, lol.

This statement is located on the website under ...
    Our Projects
    Balama, Mozambique (Graphite, Vanadium)

Project Details
    Offtake Agreements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $238.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $684.9K 3.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61151 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 24346 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.