OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

china's communist party needs to learn lesson, page-28

1. 34 Posts.
    I am in stress, everyone lost their value of share in the stock making due US Debt problem.
    US Government report that it is World Current Problem
    Someone come out and say that it is China problem (they save too much), should block them and introduce buy US law. And every kid (too dumb to see real news) think bad about China and Asia.

No human right (this is what west thinking),

Every business are puppet of the government (west still think that is true),

Introduce inhuman law like no plastic bag to be use in everywhere,(west think it is inhuman)all motorcycle (non-petrol) must be electric {it is introduce in part of china where pollution is in danger level}(west don't like this law too),

"Introduce Slave",(China's one million Soldier do everything. they grow rice, build and repainting government building, clean the drain, do all the rescue work{see the last year earthquake in youtube you don't see many firemen do that hard job.} (West will want to have only firemen do these rescue job and soldier's job is defense the country and ready to go for war.))

Rise defense spending {still less than US}, it is rising the soldier's payment. and new equipments. (West's think that is real threat to them, strike before they getting stronger.){Please study the income of the China every population, it has rising quiet a lot in last few years.}

One government control, China government elders choose their leader base of intellect, smart, age{not too young not too old}, quick thinker. (West think that people have to vote for the popular leader. {If this president poor at work, kick him out of office after next vote in 4 years time.})

That is for today.
    If you want more information go to China, live there, experiment new thinking and logic of their government system.

Thank for whose who love Asia food in comment.

Hope everyone recover their share from the current economic problem.

I think Australia will come out of this crisis every well. they have a lot of commodities, and commodities will rise 5-20%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.