RHK 1.15% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

To be open and honest no one knows what is going on, we are not...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    To be open and honest no one knows what is going on, we are not being informed by our Board of Directors, it is very reasonable to expect Board of Directors know a lot more that what they are publishing, hence it falls under the oppression of information category, and oppression of information means not all information is being announced, all hush hush

This leads to with GDoggy statement, we can only speak out what we feel is happening, this platform of HC allows us to express our thoughts and others can make their own analysis, he said 'I think' it suggest it's his opinion.

The facts are we are not being notified by Flinders Mines Board of Directors, it may be all within legalities, manipulation allows to push boundaries of what is legal, we are not being advised of details of negotiations, we are not being told where the issues are blocked, what are we waiting on? how long will it take ..... it's all hidden under layers and layers of ???? it may be all legal but the fact is there is a lot happening and it is not being aired, how can there be nothing to say over months and years of talk? All we get is minimal annual cut and paste, Is that possible .. nothing to say after months and months of discussion? Are we being paid to get together and have coffee and donuts? It is a cloak of invisibility to cover up many possibilities? And this is where you need to ask WHY? Obviously this is all fine by ASIC and ASX it may be a norm ?

I suggest if GDoggy is wrong then the BOD should tell us what is correct, what is current status, what are the negotiation topics/bullet points, what is the blockage/what are we waiting for, China is In or Out, or maybe 60%, 12%, 72.5%? what is their plan going forward, what are the contingencies/options, what is the timeline, what what what ....

All above is from a frustrated investor, just my thoughts and opinions, a lot of it is reality of what many investors feel, I hope the authorities are listening and care about what is happening here.
    Last edited by njipm: 04/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.5¢ $3.447K 4.023K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50564 85.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 2589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
85.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 85.5¢ 38
Last updated 14.00pm 03/06/2024 ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.