CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

chinas energy use could fox the bears, page-5

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    poyndexter and mihal
    agree that your points are valid and on paper obviously compelling ..however , if you've ever been to china , away from the major towns, it ain't happening anytime soon .I think we westerners have this rather naive and cute view of china that they are miraculously going to acquire our western tastes and needs and without rancour like it and have the means to pay for it . Cultures don't change in a generation or two and the desire to change comes from the ground up .China is very much still dependent on the whims of its government which, despite the hole they've dug themselves into accumulating american debt is still fickle. The chinese also don't think in terms of the next drilling result ,they think in terms of centuries . I'm a believer in the china story but I'm not buying it in the time frames that the bulls want you to believe . Just a different perspective you mightn't read in the mainstream guys . Sorrry I've probably bored your sox off tonight ...might take time out for a few days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.