A2M 2.78% $5.25 the a2 milk company limited

China's fomula market analysis and compare BAL& A2M, page-2

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Now i will talk the 3 most popula Australia‘s brand in China.Aptamil,Bellamy and A2(Aptamail is a europe brand and made from NZ , A2 is NZ brand also made from NZ,but you can buy them in most autralia supermarkets and pharmacy ).
    When I came to Australia four years ago,I have already bought fomula and post to China.At that time,the supermarket have already so many brand except A2(A2 fomula launched market in 2014).Now the  best selling fomula in the Australia supermarket is Aptamil,secend is Bellamy and the third is A2.In my view,these three brand get about 80% of the market.Also,most buyer are chinese and would post to China.
    The reason for Aptamil is No.1 is very interseting.Four years ago Aptamil is the cheapest fomula in supermarket.So as second seller in order to get more profit,we strongly promote its advantage like Aptamil is the most suitable for children in China's fomula(Actually all the fomula is no harmful for baby,its just replace breast milk).About 2 years ago,Aptamil is more and more difficult to buy and the price has grew the same price with Bellamy,So Bellamy is popular.more,
      In the last year,with the AUD/RMB devaluation(20% off),what's more, more and more agents do the post to china business,thecompete let delivery fee become lower and lower(Now,post 6 tin fomula to china is about $45,if you use australia post,6 tins cost $120).All these let the fomula from australia fomula sell to china cheaper and cheaper,and asutralia fomula have more more competitive with europe or other country.So we can see,BKL from $30 to$140 for just 1year,BAL from $1 to $7.
    There is another interseting thing for another famous fomula brand Wyeth S26,because of the cans not strong enough.It is easy broken when post to china,so you can see the shelf on coles or woolworths,Aptamil,Bellamy,A2 is always empty but Wyeth S26 is laways full of shelf.

I will compare BAL and A2M later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.25
Change
-0.150(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.801B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.38 $5.47 $5.21 $17.99M 3.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $5.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.26 18554 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.