"I guess you are still in Europe, maybe living in a confined...

1. 81,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

"I guess you are still in Europe, maybe living in a confined area. "

no, not at all. I only just got back to france from about a 6 week trip through some of France into Germany and back out - no travel restrictions at all.

One area in Germany I had to have a code or sign in to get into places - they also had tests which meant that if you had a test you were free to go anywhere for 24 hours -
    I think that meant you didn't need a code or to sign in - that was in Koblenz

I don't think we have any restrictions at all where I am atm - not certain about dining in - but, I think that might be ok as well.

we have a bit over 50% vaccination now and ICU capacity is excellent - only 17% capacity nation wide and 11% in my area.

I think with luck that the light is well at the end of the tunnel for covid - unless something else comes out of the box

however, that doesn't mean the end of great change though - IMO - that's merely beginning - no idea where and when we will get through the biggest white water - many years to go yet - haven't really begun.

Oz is in an interesting situation - only just beginning the current troubles by the looks --------- good luck with it all

next month or september in france - I think we have to have a QR code before we can get into some places - I have my vacc certificates - but, need to convert them to a QR because I was in the very early vaccinations - before the QR's came in - I must get onto that today -

because I'm not a thoroughbred frog - I can't convert online for some reason - so, I have to phone someone or go into the office - another exciting thing in life

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.