FAR 1.06% 47.5¢ far limited

China's move, page-7

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Hi Whisky

I also found it very interesting that A1 and A4 where excluded from the map, I would not want to suggest anything bad about Mr Frank Timis as I prefer not to be sued by a billionaire. What can you say about a person that calls themselves an Emperor? If your interested read the following about Mr Timis

https://www.ft.com/content/e9574e00-1d45-11e4-8b03-00144feabdc0

The placement of the shelf (by Erin or AP) and the leads may be simular to the 2006 story in the above link but doubt that could happen in todays market.

If FAR was avoiding the Timis Group then our adjoining block to the west would have been excludes as wells the lower southwest block as these are all owned by African Petroleum. When I was reading the lastest African Petroleum reports they talked about meeting and being on good terms with the new Gambian government. Emperor Frank was is the photo, and those that think there is no link between Emperor Frank and China please look into some of the deals done between the Chinese companies and Timis related companies (a lot of big deals)

So it is very interesting why these blocks were exclude, could it be that the shelf and most of the oils is more in A2 and A5 but I do believe A1 and A4 have large fan plays similar to those in our leases. I can not even guess why this was done unless AP has put such a large premium on the leases that it is not worth looking at?

Our neighbours are as follows as per the diagram

South of A2 and A5, labelled as "R": in the SOSSB lease Elenilto Energy
    West of A2 and A5, in A1 and A4 African Petroleum
    Below A1 and A4, Labelled as "B" in the SOSP lease African Petroleum
    To the East of A2 and A5, CAMAC energy (I think but could not confirm)
    To the west of our leases labelled as "J" African Petroleum
    North Labelled as "A" and "E" Kosmos and BP
    To the East of Kosmos Africa Fortesa (I think but could not confirm)

senegal.PNG

When you compare the two maps you will notice changes as the above from Cap Energy must be an old map, and we have seen how sometime these maps can change to suit the benefit of its promoters. Regardless the one common name that appears above is a Timis company therefore we maybe forced to deal with them with either as farm in/buyout or a shared resource as the resources do not understand or adhere to lease maps.

So we should watch out for deals involving these companies but believe that most of the deals involving FAR will be done to the south of our leases.

DYOR

Zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $43.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 48.0¢ 46.5¢ $110.3K 234.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217746 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 68975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.