morning,, fairly clear that America is badly wounded here...

1. 80,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning,,

fairly clear that America is badly wounded here -------- it's intensive care time - in fact, time for radical life or death surgery with the patient in an already poor state.

I would have strong doubts that it will survive - there would just be so much cutting away to be done - and, I doubt they would have the guts for it.

IMO - they would have to -

a. Remove Trump and start again.

b. root out any Russian backed Congress reps. - and make it certain they can have zero foreign donations there

c. pretty much reinvent their business culture

d. overturn the military and industrial grip on government

that would be a minimum --- all of which would be difficult in some way - some, almost impossible.

I suspect there is a lot of mileage yet - possibly dictatorship - maybe even civil war after that - but, either way - collapse of life as they know it now.

Often these things take decades - sometimes even longer ------- I halfway expect this will be quite sudden - the power in the East will see to that I reckon.

The real key to the world being reasonably peaceful in the future after the American collapse will be how Russia and China get on ----- hard to say there at this time for me.

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.