GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

china's strong yuan strategy & gold bull, page-4

1. 1,110 Posts.
    Thanks Hercules,

Yes, you describe the economic and political consequences eloquently, like a mathematical argument. I am surprised that most commentators in USA (like Krugman) have completely misunderstood China's strategy.

In plain English, China intends to accumulate gold reserves to such an extent as to force other nations to accept the yuan as a world trading currency.

It will be interesting when we get the next update on China's gold reserves. People will be in for a surprise to see how much they have grown - that will set the cat among the pigeons.

Regarding myself, throughout my career in management consulting, market reseach, employee research and auditing of the telvision ratings, I have tried to use "education as the best form of selling". I hoped my clients would not only get the completed project that they hired me for, but also, they would learn something which assisted in their professional development. In truth, I was quite successful in this, and my reputation got me a lot of work.

As you might be aware, Hercules was famous for his strength and for his numerous far-ranging adventures.

Socrated was known for his socratic method of inquiry, which disturbed the Athenian political class. Maybe your hurulean physical strength and my socratic and inquisitive strength make a good combination.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.