CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

chinese also know the value of uranium , page-10

1. 2,463 Posts.
    I'll have a holiday anywhere there is a pub lol but the missus has her heart set on Queensland in a cpl of weeks - I dont think she would take to kindly to me suggesting we spend the week at Batchellor lol

Maybe its just my korsakoff's kicking in from too much grog and I am just imagining the T/O idea but I disagree that HNC would be waiting for the oxides to demonstrate worth before making a move.

Gotta remember that HNC really wasnt interested in the oxides in the first place - it is the sulphides they want but GT put it to them as a job lot - to participate in the sulphides they must also participate in the oxide play.

If they took over they'd just as likely sell the plant as scrap and push the oxides out of the way and go straight for the sulphides - or even use the oxide plant to start uranium production - if I recall right the plant was built so it could move to uranium production with minimal effort.

And if I imagined hearing GT say at the AGM that HNC looked to move takeover wise when we fell to 1.50 then three other people I spoke to since musta imagined it too coz he told them the same in separate discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.