SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

chinese begins multi-billion afghan project, page-36

1. 198 Posts.
    Westcost,
    I 'm not a financial advicer, and I do NOT advice anyone to sell SDL and buy FMG. That is only my personal thought about SDL, and mine only alone.

If you ever read newspaper the last couple of months, you 'll see they all say that the Chinese has their eye on FMG because, it is in OZ, it has all the transport infrastructure and it is already in production.

Forum is where people can have different oppinions, thought. Why is it that a positive post is always applauded but a negative ? If is is like that, what is good about this forum ? Hotcopper forum is for people to share news, propect, and why , what happen to a company sp, not a medium for company propaganda about their prospect.

Pyt, I do not hold any SDL share, but I do not like a post about something that has no fact to support it. I was naive once to read those garbage in a forum, and buy into something that I 've got burned badly. At that point in time, the guy even claimed that he works in the mining industry, and he read between the company announcement and give out all the figure that make it look so good. Mate, I do not know why I was stupid like that. When the share was higher than my buying price, I did not sell it, because I thought it 'll go up more according to that guy calculation about company NV value b..s....

What you post may indirectly affect other just like me in the past. That 's why I 'm so nosy while I do not hold any SDL. So stick to the fact Pyt, do not talk the sp up to comfort yourself. I will not enter at 12c, my trading strategy is buying when the share going up, not buy it on the way down. I 'll buy SDL if it sp going back up to 15.5c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.