SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

chinese begins multi-billion afghan project, page-4

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The more I think about it, the more I think SDL have got strategic partners in the bag. The only reason why we havent heard anything, is because they are trying to finalise the final details before making an announcment. So when the announcement does come, it is not going to be a half baked announcement, it is going to have all basis covered.

If SDL were struggling to attract strategic partners, don't you think that they would have been trying to lift the public profile of the company a bit, in order to attract new strategic partners?

Don't you think SDL would have come out with a revised CAPEX figure, highlighting the expected reductions, in order to make it a more attractive investmenet, requiring less capital?

There was a reason why SDL made the 12 possible strategic partners sign a confidentiality agreement. Because they don't want to jeapodise the deal, and that is why we havent heard anything.

For a company that leaks information like an old vessel, they sure do seem to be keeping there cards close to their chest on this one.

Loose Lips Sink Ships!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.