PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chinese buyer, cliff resources, or another

1. 7,809 Posts.
    I know some here "speculated" on "rumours" from "taxi drivers" that Chinese investors were doing due dilligence on the project and now I want to know how do I book this taxi driver next time I need to go to the airport, lol.

We know Clff resources paid over $20 per Portman share to claim the other 50% Irvine Island equity ..... along with all the other Portman "prospects" , lol, so one would have to think either they will have a say in the ultimate sale of the PLV project either by bidding for the equity themselves or selling their position also to the same interested party .
    Of course it is also possible that another ASX major will see the massive market cap discount at PLV and decide that rather than allow the erosion of iron ore sales from their books they will instead takeover PLV and lock out any prospect of independent iron ore production by outside parties .

How does one stress to the current sellers (less than 300,000 shares only sold) that they are giving ther stock away .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.