AAU 25.0% 0.3¢ antilles gold limited

dictionary, if pgi management had their time again, I believe...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    dictionary, if pgi management had their time again, I believe they wouldn't have chosen DC and La Laganus deposit to build the plant for. I feel it would have been much wiser for them to build the plant next to more ore sources, in a country that is pro mining, and approval process can be fast tracked, and ore sources that are far easier to process than la laganus is, with far better recoveries rate. Obvious place would have been somewhere like WA goldfields, or Arizona in the USA, or Canadian south west.

The electrical issue just highlights the problem you have with third world countries. Having realiable power supply is a problem. This is why it 's extremely hard for management to hit production and recovery targets, things outside of there control conspire against them constantly. Geez it must be frustrating.

For me I question the deposit now. I don't think its so much of a plant problem, but a fact the deposit just could be one that is hard to treat. I hope PGI can at least get approval from DC govt, for a trail on a different ore source, and see how that processing goes. I recon that processing will go really well, and show the plant works well on certain ore sources. The quarterly did say a different ore source recovery was 90 %. Paul is the gun on the plant, and im sure he can enlighten us all why la langus recovery is so poor and different ore source was 90%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.384M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $53.93K 16.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 64172874 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 100771507 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.