ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Blythefan,you must be talking about a different company but...

1. 1,258 Posts.
    Blythefan,

you must be talking about a different company but definetely not ADY. If you look into the production history of St. Barbara you will find some months well above 100kt production and one month even above 200kt. Late deliveries of crushers, drums and other equipment delayed almost everything. ADY e.g. CSBM is CF positive even at those low levels of production and in fact PT needs to sign a quick second offtake to secure the means to ramp up the Candelaria port and some more infrastructure. THe big black-box is Santa Fe; according to earlier reports there must be some 100kt of ore from the 2006 contract ready for shipping. From what I understand ADY plans to ramp up Santa Fe as well as a second source of ore, specially after Punta Alcalde will be opened. The I/O is of a good quality which guarantees high turnover and flexibility even if one of the offtake-partners will cancel the agreement.

As far as Lithium is concerned RLL has it all If necessary they have a complete upstream chain and can produce at very low costs in a growing market. Read my former posts on ADY and you will find a NPV/eps calculation of Rincon. This alone covers the current cap of ADY twice.

I think that ADY won't have to raise monies in the near future.

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 487365 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.