PGM 0.00% 2.2¢ platina resources limited

Chinese cobalt plays go limit up – ASX players to follow?, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Hey Laser. Yeah most ignore Skaergaard and the recent report u remind us about the Ice Queen soon to stir.

Am sure the Board is considering all the angles and are aware of Palladium's price moves last few days breaking thru the VIPP 830 and retesting successfully 3 times so far.

And now knocking on the door of 16 year highs exciting Jesse's disciples. Wonder what the spreadsheet might begin to look like at the next tech target 1100,

Wonder if Putin is considering nationalising the world's largest Palladium producer (ex nickel by-product, listed in tax free haven) to keep the profits and taxes at home, as well as providing some geopolitical leverage if needed? Private thought.

And note the already JORC portion defined is only a fraction of the universal resource inferred. Oh for confirmation of the fifth primary hey viz Gold 1365 + for mine but sure looks like Palladium is already out.

But hey we ain't a precious metal stock cos market doesn't wanna see us as such.
    Question is what does market wanna see us as?

Sure we seem to have the best Scandium resource and a likely more than decent Cobalt resource to be defined as required. Maybe it's all too much for the pleb market to digest.

Amusing to watch the bots at work today continuing to shake and rake. Abt 350 shares last sale in the sweep to knock it back 0.6 c for the morning nellie's to be affected.

All too complicated in its present form hey. Time to KISS. But have to believe we still do have some real intelligent players all too aware and with ability to make the right noises at the right time. And what's good for them is certainly good for us.

Sticking to my guns that PGM represents truest Olympian extreme sports leverage on several fronts from current EV about 5 cps. And considering the increasing and coincident alignment of global macro economogeopolitico stars with project evolution, I would be very surprised if we don't soon see quantum rerate as serious players begin to realise there may be an urgency for such.

If ma lingo is too complex ma man, just think cheep cheep. The Spartan war cries will be heard thru 21.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $1.519K 69.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53129 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 108936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 88600
Last updated 13.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.