PGM 0.00% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Chinese cobalt plays go limit up – ASX players to follow?, page-16

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Notice the shake by the bots and rake by the players Cyclopes. Almost a mill cleaned up today.
    Maybe "they" ain't got enough cheap stock yet. And when recognition finally happens and the new global instos want stock, they will have to pay. Good thing is the faithful meanwhile have opportunity to accumulate until that happens and at reduced project risk.

When it runs, u don't want it to run a little so the little traders sell into it. Better the daytraders are already out of it in cos they've had enough fakeouts haha. Quantum leap rerate to new higher base for later rerate to higher is what u should be wishing for instead of little trading runs to pee you off. Meanwhile the more loose stock swept outa sight the better until that white swan swoops in. CMR took 3 years for a 30 bagger from a 20c base. That's the kinda thing u wanna see again and it is poss here with PGM's supermarket of goodies. Current mucking about is only jostling to get in the queue for a ticket. I thought the 13.5 placement was the trigger and looked like it for a short while but someone mustave thought otherwise. I keep thinking of that 34 mill shares nay vote on the Hartleys freebie options. Geezus if I had voted against it as well the nays would have won. Someone owes me haha.

I assume white swan is good cf black swan evil hey .... bit racist though .... same with Jedis against the "dark side". Maybe Hollywood will next graduate to "Crusaders" and the "Evil Empire" like the trend Reagan began and then the Bushy bros perpetuated hey haha. Oh just a random meaningless digression to replace the boredom. Used to do these kinda feasibility studies in my younger days. Now have to rely on back of envelopes and top of tablecloths to map out the GORM hey. But no listeners now so who cares. Time to get back to China and party again with the Party methinks. Love their dynamic in how to get things done.

I have every confidence PGM will find the Golden Fleece for us. You just gotta have faith George (R.I.P) used to say.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.813K 232.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199579 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 4400
Last updated 15.27pm 24/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.