IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Hi all.. I'm rather foolishly extremely heavily weighted in PRR...

1. 415 Posts.
    Hi all.. I'm rather foolishly extremely heavily weighted in PRR at present and my partner has been telling me for several months about her Auntie with extensive metastatic cancer that has been raising money for treatment in China that is proving to CURE all sorts of cancers.. anyway I finally found out tonight what it involves and got a little worried cause it sounds very similar to cVac and in ome ways superior.. anyway she's been for several treatments and currently given the all clear.. I've found the website.. could someone please have a look through and see what they think in terms of time lines for these potentially competing technologies and what risk this poses for PRR.. If you have a look there's an example of an ovarian cancer metastatic cancer been treated...

http://www.cancertherapychina.com/

Professor Wang is the guy.. I have also briefly read my partners aunties blog that details some of her experiences.. sounds very promising.. someone please relieve my concerns.. maybe someone could also ask management if this is all applicable.. I have literally just learnt all this, so need to do more research tomorrow.. until then I leave it up to everyone else to check out as well..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.