GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

chinese connection, page-15

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    How are you keeping bassy,

Getting through this wonderful sharemarket I trust.

Answering your question, it would certainly be good to get the prospectus first, but generally with entitlements like free shares etc you don't.
    Once the cut off occurs GCN will know exactly how many shareholders have qualified and that information will go into the prospectus.
    I understand your question and the fact that it would be useful to be able to read certain information from the prospectus to help make an informed decision as to whether you want to partake in the upcoming float.
    But as I said, you generally find when given the opportunity to get an entitlement by being a shareholder in an upcoming float the cut off is done first.
    Then once you receive your prospectus, you can then decide if you wish to buy some shares and if so send back your cheque for the amount that you wish to apply for.
    In this case GCN shareholders who qualify will have the opportunity in applying for an extra $2000.00 worth of stock. They of course will have had the opportunity in reading the prospectus before deciding if they wish to purchase the extra $2000.00 worth.

Hope this answers your question

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.