GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

chinese connection, page-26

1. 8,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    possum2

I asked who are the Mongolian directors and then the first sentence of your response is: "Who said there are going to be mongolian directors."

Your question puzzles me. Surely you knew that there are already Mongolian directors?

If there are not, then who have GCN's Richard Li (and SIS's Richard Li) been dealing with?

If there are not, then what is the website at firstmongolian.com talking about? There are references to what First Mongolian's board of directors are doing - under Privacy Policy, Corporate Governance Statement, and Disclaimer.

My complaint is that the existing Mongolian directors are not named - neither by GCN nor by First Mongolian itself - an omission that I find extraordinary - together with the fact that we don't know First Mongolian's address. Don't you agree that these omissions are extraordinary?

As for the Chinese directors, now I understand you.

If you read my posts again you will see that I never assumed "that there won't be an Australian involved with mining expertise."

What I said about GCN's announcement was that I was suspicious of the fact that "there is no explicit reaffirmation of Australian geological input in yesterday's announcement."

Rather different, don't you agree?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.