STO 0.00% $7.66 santos limited

Chinese Conspiracy

1. 4,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Today's movement in STO's share price is fishy!

The share price started low, then peaked at 4% above (at high volumes), the gradually traded lower towards the end of the end at low volumes. Remember ASX200/All Ordinaries were smashed the who day.

I honestly think that there is a Chinese Conspiracy!!!

ENN now has a ~11% stake in STO; and HONY has as 0% (but they will soon have a stake in ENN).

Since ENN is already a substantial share holder, the can potentially increase their holdings to 19.99 % without declaring a takeover.

HONY can potential buy back into STO slowly and build up a new stake quietly, until they are required to announce they are becoming a substantial shareholder, again.

Why the hell would investment firm go long (by buying shares through a recapitalization plan?) and then decided to sell after 3 months? Even a failed VCE economics student knows that 99% shares (regardless of their quality) drop after the recapitalization is completed!!!

All the makings of a hostile takeover to me!!!

They probably won't do colluding straight away, since it will be viewed as being illegit.

If you seen HONY or their subsidiaries become a substantial shareholder, again. Then this is a sure sign of their conspiracy.

However, by then it will probably be too late to make a massive return.

Remember just a few months ago, a consortium wanted to by STO outright!!!
    Last edited by Crazy-Trader: 29/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 34395 $8.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.01 9800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.