STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Today's movement in STO's share price is fishy! The share price...

1. 4,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Today's movement in STO's share price is fishy!

The share price started low, then peaked at 4% above (at high volumes), the gradually traded lower towards the end of the end at low volumes. Remember ASX200/All Ordinaries were smashed the who day.

I honestly think that there is a Chinese Conspiracy!!!

ENN now has a ~11% stake in STO; and HONY has as 0% (but they will soon have a stake in ENN).

Since ENN is already a substantial share holder, the can potentially increase their holdings to 19.99 % without declaring a takeover.

HONY can potential buy back into STO slowly and build up a new stake quietly, until they are required to announce they are becoming a substantial shareholder, again.

Why the hell would investment firm go long (by buying shares through a recapitalization plan?) and then decided to sell after 3 months? Even a failed VCE economics student knows that 99% shares (regardless of their quality) drop after the recapitalization is completed!!!

All the makings of a hostile takeover to me!!!

They probably won't do colluding straight away, since it will be viewed as being illegit.

If you seen HONY or their subsidiaries become a substantial shareholder, again. Then this is a sure sign of their conspiracy.

However, by then it will probably be too late to make a massive return.

Remember just a few months ago, a consortium wanted to by STO outright!!!
    Last edited by Crazy-Trader: 29/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.